2 Days 1 Night in Nusa Penida
2 Days 1 Night in Nusa Penida
- Today you are going to visit tropical island Nusa Penida. Depart from Bali at 08.00 in the morning, you will reach Nusa Penida port by 08.45.
- Our representative will welcome you with sign board of your name once you disembark from the boat. After meet and greet, you will board the car that will take you to the first destination.
- It is Crystal Bay. This beach is named after its secluded clear beach. Its black sand sparks like crystal when the sun shines onto it. Here, you can swim and enjoy the island view as there’s a beautiful rock just in front of the sea.
- Next, you will visit Angel’s Billabong. Once, angels were said to take a bath here, in the pool. Whether by its beauty or by its legend, this seems to be a true reflection of its name. Not far from it, Broken Beach is just some steps away from the billabong. Similar to the billabong, Broken Beach has its own legend. The local people believe that there was once a village on the rock. However, it was not long until this village fell down and only a big hole, which now gives out like a lagoon.
- Brace yourself, more mesmerizing views about to come; Kelingking Beach. At Kelingking Beach, the view will make you swear a hundred times that life is good and you won’t regret coming all the way to this island. You may also go down to the beach, if you like (but I strongly recommend you to). Enjoy your lunch too while enjoying the view of Indian Ocean.
- Later on, Paluang Cliff is your next destination. Reaching the cliff in just a few minutes away, sunset never seems this pretty. Finish the last visit here, return to your hotel to spend a night in Nusa Penida.
- Second day in the island, pick up at 09.00 after enjoying your breakfast and check out from your hotel. Atuh Beach is also known as ‘Raja Lima Island’. Yes, if you ever heard about the famous Raja Ampat in Papua, this place is much similar to it (in a much affordable version of course :D). If the time allows, you may go down Atuh beach.
- In just one site, you may visit Tree House Molenteng Point. After getting satisfied here, (which I know you will never :p), we will go down to Giri Putri Cave. This cave is rather different than other caves because it has small enter where you won’t see it as a cave. To get there, it takes you to go up some stairs. Wear a sarong because inside, there is a Hindu temple. Don’t forget to put a small donation too for your good karma J. This is the last place to visit during your Nusa Penida holiday.
- Return to the harbor. Board the boat at 17.30 in the afternoon. Continue your trip to Bali.
- NOTES: Snorkeling can be arranged during day 1 or day 2 (optional)
- Boat tickets
- Private transfers in a/c vehicle
- Driver as Guide
- All Entrance Fees
Price: Aranges from IDR. 1.000.000/pax
Please feel free to send queries to: email@example.comSee More from Our Instagram